If you are an avid and passionate Bingo player, you must follow the proper etiquette when playing. In this article, we will discuss the eight etiquettes one should follow while playing Bingo in Indonesia.
8 etiquettes one should follow while playing Bingo in Indonesia:
- Players must remain in their seats for the duration of a game while they are registered to play and until all players have received or declined cards. The player may be asked to leave if they leave without permission before their turn is complete unless it’s an emergency that needs attention outside.
- It is prohibited to eat or drink and chew gum while playing bingo at all times.
- If you are not able to play, please kindly decline your cards. You may also call for a substitute to take part in the game
- Do not use distracting objects such as cell phones when other players are drawing for their games. It’s considered courteous to put them away during that time period only. This will keep distractions down and allow everyone else an equal chance of winning!
- If there is any dispute about the outcome of a game, it should be brought up with the host immediately so they can make adjustments if necessary.
- The Bingo caller is required to call out each number individually so that all players can hear and get their cards marked off.
- If you are not sure what a rule entails, please ask your host or contact customer services for more information!
- Participation in bingo games is only allowed by those 18 years of age or older as this is an adult activity. Parent/guardian must accompany minors under 18 at all times during play. Please note: if minors show up unaccompanied, they will have to leave immediately and not participate in the event.
You can first try the game online at Bandar bola!